Peatland Ecology Research Group (PERG)
Université Laval
 
Scientific articles
 
Authors:
Keywords: in:
Type:
Year:  
OR
Period: between: and

Only show references:

View

Title

Year

Type

PDF

Authors

View

The Burial Under Peat Technique: an innovative method to restore Sphagnum peatlands impacted by mineral linear disturbances.

2021

Scientific publications

View

Steady and ebullitive methane fluxes from active, restored and unrestored horticultural peatlands.

2021

Scientific publications

View

Resource competition and allelopathy in two peat mosses: implication for niche differentiation.

2020

Scientific publications

View

Regenerative succession of Azorean peatlands after grazing: vegetation path to self-recovery.

2020

Scientific publications

View

Comparison of soil hydraulic properties estimated from steady-state experiments and transient field observations through simulating soil moisture in regenerated Sphagnum moss.

2020

Scientific publications

View

Plant reintroduction in restored peatlands: 80% successfully transferred – Does the remaining 20% matters?

2020

Scientific publications

View

Interactive effects of vegetation and water table depth on belowground C and N mobilization and greenhouse gas emissions in a restored peatland.

2020

Scientific publications

View

A potential approach for enhancing carbon sequestration during peatland restoration using low-cost, phenolic-rich biomass supplements.

2020

Scientific publications

View

Effect of invasion by birch on the growth of planted spruce at a post-extraction peatland.

2020

Scientific publications


© 2009 PERG. | All rights reserved. | C2000